Sunday, June 5, 2011

Romeo and Juliet 3

Dear Diary,
                I am about to take the potion that will put me asleep for awhile. Everyone will then think I am dead and I will have a funeral to mourn my death. Then my body shall be placed with the others such as poor Tybalt. Oh Tybalt, do forgive Romeo. He not hath meant to kill you and he is deeply sorry. Anyhow, then I will awake in the tomb and hopefully Romeo will have received my letter letting him know the change of date and plans, and he will be there to get me. What a plan of risk that I must take. What if no one shows in the vault and I am there alone to perish with the others? Oh it would be a horrid, horrid day. O, I must go. I hear voices amongst the halls. I will soon return in the grave to write once again about…

No comments:

Post a Comment